In the previous blog post, I wrote about how Quality has different meanings for different people.When we sell goods internationally, it is critical that these goods are produced to and maintained at a certain high standard – one that is decided by our customer and that we have committed to meet. However, for a service, the customer does not define Read More…
As customers, we often get frustrated when we don’t get satisfactory service at the time when we need it. How many times have we been angry and frustrated at call drops just when we are in the middle of an important conversation? Similarly, when you are in the role of a supplier, your customer expects service that meets his expectations. Read More…
- Want To Start A New Business?
- Stand-Up India Loan Application
- Startup Business Ideas India
- Mudra Loan Eligibility Criteria
- How To Start A Clothing Line?
- Fashion Business Ideas
- How To Start A Catering Business?
- Government Small Business Loans
- Small Business Ideas In Pune
- Franchise Business Opportunities
- How To Start A Dairy Farm?
- How To Start A Clothing Boutique?
- Business Compliances
- Food Business Ideas